- Information Qwardo maintains on behalf of Customer.
- Customers choose what information to collect or make available through the Services we provide on their behalf, and the Customer’s end users interacting with the content or Services (“End Users”) may upload or post information to the Services (collectively, “User Content”). Depending on the Customer, User Content may contain personal information. The Company receives and maintains this information on behalf of the Customers in order to provide the Services, and the Company does not use such information for any other purpose except as set out herein or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law. The Company relies on the Customers to comply with applicable privacy and related laws when collecting, using or disclosing personal information in connection with the Services.
- If any End Users signed-up to receive marketing communications from one of the Customers of Qwardo and now wish to unsubscribe, please contact the Customer directly as the Company are not responsible for the sending of such communications.
- Information collected from the Customers.
- Any data about the Customer, by which he/ she/ it, as a person can be identified, including without limitation, name, gender, mobile number, business name, address, email address, date of birth, date of incorporation, any identity proof number, phone number etc., to which Qwardo has or is likely to have access by virtue of Your consensual submission (“Personal Information”)
- Qwardo may also collect such other anonymous data that is not associated with or linked to any Personal Information (“Anonymous Data”) and which, by itself, does not permit the identification of any individual person. Anonymous Data includes without limitation, unique identifiers of the device on which Qwardo is installed, such as VPN, information of WiFi connectivity and such other information. Qwardo may also store these unique identifiers, at many times and create a profile for the respective anonymous based on such Anonymous Data.
- Log file information is automatically reported by the Customer’s browser each time a webpage is viewed. When a Customer registers with Qwardo, its servers automatically record certain information sent by the web browser whenever such Customer visits a website. These server logs may include information such as web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, Analytical Code, Geo Stamp, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and Universal Resource Locators (URL), platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular page, the date and time of the request (“Log File Information”). Such Usage Information collected is not associated with any Personal Information and is only tagged to the unique identifier for a particular device.
- Usage of information.
The Company may use the Personal Information and other information collected as mentioned above for any of the following purposes –
- to effectively provide the Services;
- for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
- to allow the Customers and End Users to participate in surveys regarding Services;
- to improve End Users’ service;
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of Our marketing campaigns;
- monitor aggregated metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic;
- to maintain the quality of Services and provide general statistics regarding their use;
- to deliver Services, including email notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that the Customer or End Users may request;
- archival or backup purposes;
- to alert the Customer about updated information and such other new or updated services that may be offered by us;
- to allow access to exclusive features or functionality of Qwardo;
- to launch and/or open other mobile applications installed on the device of the Customer and End Users based on functionality of Qwardo; and
- to resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems.
- Sharing of the collected information.
- The Company may share the Personal Information received from the Customer:
- with its affiliates in connection with matters relating to the consumption of Services by Customer to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlated or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that Customer requests, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity other than the Company; and
- The Comoany shall not rent, sell or otherwise provide Personal Information received from the Customer and End Users to third parties without their consent, except as described in this Policy or as required by law.
- In case of a merger with or transfer of business of the Company to another business entity, the Company will transfer Customer’s Personal Information and such other information collected to the entity which acquires the business. In such cases, the Company shall require that the new business entity to follow this Policy with respect to the Personal Information.
- Data security.
- The Company is committed to protect the security of any Personal Information and uses reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect such Personal Information from any unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The Company will take all reasonable measures in furtherance of the above commitment. However, the Company cannot guarantee that the Personal Information received from the Customer and other information stored on the servers will be absolutely protected. Company’s systems and the communications networks through which the Customer accesses Qwardo may be subject to security breaches and failures due to circumstances beyond Company’s reasonable control. These may include computer “hacking”, data theft or and physical theft among others. In such situations, the Company will try to rectify the problems as soon as possible.
- Any data destroyed shall be disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of the Personal Information received by Qwardo from the Customer in an appropriate manner as per the industry standard practices and norms.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges and understands that all Personal Information provided in using Qwardo is with their knowledgeable consent and at the User’s own risk.
- International Transfer of Data.
In the process of providing Services to the Customer, Qwardo may transfer the Personal Information and other information that it collects to affiliated entities or other third parties across borders, and from the Customer’s country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. The Customer understands, acknowledges and consents to transferring information and permitting the transfer of information, including Personal Information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as the Customer’s jurisdiction. The Customer hereby consents to the transfer of such information across countries or jurisdictions around the world.
Qwardo may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when the Customers contact them. These companies may use information (not including name, address, email address, or telephone number of the user) about the Customer’s visits to Qwardo and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to Customers.
- Contact Us
Any grievances or questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.